Arkansas (AR)

Official State Website
Capital Little Rock Largest City Little Rock

How to Appeal PropertyTaxes in Arkansas

County property owners should first appeal their property’s valuation to the County Board of Equalization (“BOE”) in the County in which the property is located. The appeal must be in person or by letter or petition to the secretary of the County Board of Equalization on or before the third Monday in August of every year. The BOE is responsible for adjusting and equalizing the valuation of real and personal property throughout the County.

Visit the State Property Tax Site For More Information
Go Back