Missouri (MO)

Official State Website
Capital Jefferson City Largest City Kansas City

How to Appeal PropertyTaxes in Missouri

Informal Appeals— Contact the county assessor’s office as soon as you are notified of your assessment. An informal meeting with the assessor or one of the staff, where you can ask how your assessment was made, what factors were considered and what type of records pertain to your property. Many disagreements are taken care of at this level.

Visit the State Property Tax Site For More Information

Go Back