North Dakota (ND)

Official State Website
Capital Bismarck Largest City Fargo

How to Appeal PropertyTaxes in North Dakota

The first and simplest process is the informal. Contact your local assessor and ask to have your property reevaluated. The office will send out an assessor to reappraise your property. The appraisal will be reviewed and the assessor will inform the owner of the appraisal. If needed the assessment may be corrected.

Visit the State Property Tax Site For More Information
Go Back