Oregon (OR)

Official State Website
Capital Salem Largest City Portland

How to Appeal PropertyTaxes in Oregon

If you disagree with the Board of Property Tax Appeals' decision and the issue is the value of your property, you can appeal to the Magistrate Division of the Oregon Tax Court. You must file your complain with the court within 30 days of the date the board's order is mailed or delivered to you at the hearing

Visit the State Property Tax Site For More Information

Go Back