Tennessee (TN)

Official State Website
Capital Nashville Largest City Nashville

How to Appeal Property Taxes in Tennessee

With limited exception, a disputed assessment must first be appealed to the county board of equalization of where the property is located or it becomes final. Contact the assessor in your county to appeal to the county board of equalization.

Visit the State Property Tax Site For More Information

Go Back